Saturday, May 4, 2013

Chapter 3: A New Friend!

Serin woke from last night's excitement. Serin saw a black Pokemon with blue rings on it staring in the window. Serin opened the window. "Hey! What are you doing looking in our privacy! I mean umm bedroom!" Said Serin. Melenie and Sparky heard her and woke up. "What's the big commotion?" Said Sparky, lazily. "Well, someone's invading our privacy!" Said Serin. At that moment Grace came in and all the Sparky, Melenie, and Serin pretended to be asleep. "Good. Their asleep." Said Grace, walking away. Serin checked the time. 1:42 AM. Great. Oh well. It's better then the middle of the night when Noctowl awoke. (Melenie is afraid of Noctowl) Or they might have heard Melenie screaming when she woke up. Serin jumped out the window. The other's did the same. "Chill out, guys. I'm Umbreon." Said the black Pokemon. "W-w-well hello I-I-I'm S-S-Serin... This is Melanie and uhh Sparky." Said Serin. "Guys, I'm not mean, trust me. But don't tell anyone this: I'm a shiny." Said Umbreon. "What's a shiny?" Questioned Serin. "A shiny is a Pokemon that has different colors and is really rare and sparkles when comes into battle" Said Umbreon, talking very fast.



Author's Note:Short chapter loves being short.

4 comments: